05 June, 2010

Packing is Underway!

So I've decided not to post my daily eatings on here any longer. To be honest, I'm anal about things being straight and I don't know how to make it pretty on here. Not to mention I'm a little embarrassed about my eating habits right now. We're low on the income scale and I'm not eating at all like I'm used to or like I should. That should all be changing very soon hopefully though.

I'm still keeping my personal food journal. I will keep track for myself and for my health, but there's no reason to bore you guys with it.

I officially started packing the other day. Two moving boxes are packed. And I tossed our clothes in a box so that I could sell our dresser today. Now we have a TON of room in the house to stack boxes neatly! I got big wardrobe type boxes from Craigslist so I really have to watch how I pack them, especially because I'm going to be doing most of the moving. Right now we're waiting on a few things to fall into place but then we'll be ready to start making final plans.

1. Allignment on car
2. Oil change
3. Hitch on car
4. Buy a trailer on CL
5. Tags, reg, license
6. Pack trailer
7. Pup shots/rabies/Gwen fixed
8. Bark off

Well that's my list tonight. I'm sure it'll change a million times with the way my mind works. But at least I've got something started I can refer back to.

I'm very anxious tonight. I think it's because I realized today this is really happening! Not that I don't want to be home or anything because I do, more than anything. But a cross country move, with 5 animals, isn't going to be easy. Not to mention moving makes me anxious in and of itself. We don't have a house yet, though we're looking. We are planning on staying with my mom for a few weeks when we first get there but of course we'd like to not have to do that. Change has always been rough for me, even though when it's all said and done I'm happy for it. And I'll have my support and health back so who wouldn't want that??

All in all I'm excited. The anxiety will subside, and maybe come back. But I'll get through this move like all the others. And hopefully this will be my last move for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment