16 June, 2010

Getting Older the Older I Get

So lately I've been waking up feeling miserable. The base of my neck is sore. My lower back feels broken. My biceps feel like I lifted weights the day before even when I do no heavy lifting, or lifting of any kind for that matter. I feel stiff as a board when I wake up and it takes a while for everything to settle down and go away.

I know online diagnosis are not the way to go. But in this technology age it's hard to not try to look things up when something's wrong. Only problem is with my issues I'm getting nothing. I wish something would pop up so I can at least feel like - oh maybe that's it?? I just wish I could see a doctor over it.

Moving day is still unknown. Hopefully we'll get the go ahead in the next 30 days or sooner. It's gathering paperwork and getting everything together at this point. Just when I think I'm done with the waiting game another round begins.

If things don't significantly change when I get home I'm going to have to reevaluate my life. Something just feels..... off. Perhaps I just miss home and my support. That's what I'm hoping anyway.

For now it's hot baths and heating pads. And waiting for the next go round.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like that nastiness I was fighting for over 2 weeks. My back is still jacked. Good luck, the ER docs just said, "it's a virus." Seems everyone is getting it.
    I know what you mean about things feeling, "off." Seems like everything is happening, and I am watching from inside a hazy film covering up reality. I know we'll soon be feeling, "on." Love you!

    ReplyDelete