24 June, 2010

I'm So Excited, And I Just Can't Hide It

Okay so we were waiting on a few things before we could hit the road. Some I can mention here some are more personal and therefore will stay that way. We were going to be waiting for our application for The Arbors to hit as well but we can always do that on the road. We have places to stay if need be.

SOOOOO our money came in today. Now it's all about getting things shipped, sold, freecycled, and thrown away so that we can actually hit the road, hopefully within the next week. I feel like we have been hit by mack truck after mack truck and it's about time we hit that open road and avoid all the trucks we can! We've got one hell of a trip ahead of us but the anticipation will get us through.

I am starting the process hardcore today. Shipping and tapping boxes, getting furniture ready to be picked up, cleaning, prepping, etc. When we get our final piece of news we're going to have a day, maybe two, before we hit the road. And in that time we are going to try to sell a bed frame, night stand, queen mattress, queen boxspring, small dog crate and perhaps a few other things. We'll be freecycling or donating any food that is unopened and not going with us. Of course if we can't sell it we'll freecycle it all but every extra penny counts. And we have to be careful and not go all willy-nilly now and keep as much as we can.

My heart is racing a mile a minute. I still kind of want to do invitations but I've gotta find a cheap, easy way to get them done. I'm also going to be pricing out just printing what's needed at the local print shop instead of buying the ink for our printer. Cause then I can sell that too! I think I can get it all done. Either that or I'm way too ambitious and ridiculous feeling like Super Woman this morning.


Today:
Packing
Organizing
Listing on Craigslist (Duvets, small dog crate, bookshelves)

The Rest of the Week:
Shipping
More Packing
More Selling

Hopefully getting on the road!

Pray, light a candle, say a prayer, cast a spell. CALI HERE WE COME!

1 comment:

  1. OOH! I'll buy the Duvets, dog crate and bookshelves. Will you deliver them? Bahahahahah. Can't wait to see you're on the road, I can only guess that you're lack of texts and playing on FB means you guys are hard at work - HORRAY! Love you something stupid.

    ReplyDelete