02 June, 2010

02 June 2010: Food Journal


So I've decided to finally start a food journal. Part of it is for weigh control/loss but the main reason is because I've been told by countless doctors it would help me figure out what works and what doesn't work for my body. So I'll include calories, fat and carbs... in case I actually decide to pick a diet at some time. But I'll also be chronicling how I'm feeling after meals... mostly for my own research. Feel free to not read these if they bore you.

2 Cups coffee/ non-dairy creamer/sugar || 79 Cal, 14 Carb, 3.5 Fat
Pepsi (x2) || 300 Cal, 82 Carb, 0 Fat
Ramen || 380 Cal, 56 Carb, 14 Fat
> 1/2 Monster Loca Moca || 90 Cal, 15 Carb, 1 Fat
Roast Beef Sandwich (6") || 310 Cal, 46 Carb, 4.5 Fat
Macadamia Nut Cookie || 220 Cal, 29 Carb, 11 Fat

Total Intake: 1379 Cal, 242 Carb, 34 Fat
I'm honestly not sure what all that means as far as weight loss goes. I know neither the ramen nor the sandwich/cookie combo did much for my tummy. I'm in a lot of pain today but that started before any consumption started so it can't be that.... But the grumbling and growling got worse after I ate both times. I think because I'm not in remission right now anything is going to hurt but I'm open to suggestions. Or feedback. I can't do much about intake change right now until we get back on our feet. Po' peeps gotta eat shittay! But I'm hoping making myself do this nightly will make me think about my food more, when I get the chance to buy healthy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment